For admission of finally selected candidates, a registered mail containing all the necessary instructions regarding the admission process are sent. If the finally selected entrant is not present on the set date or is not present in the college along with all the necessary documents required, then their selection would be cancelled automatically. Admission process is as follows:
Candidate along with the documents stated below should be present on set date and time at the college office for admission process:
- Transfer certificate issued by former school of the candidate which is countersigned by the District’s Basic Education Officer. Along with this 02 certified Xerox copies of transfer certificate and report card of Class 5th.
- Domicile certificate (original) issued by District Magistrate.
- Age Certificate and Health Certificate (original) issued by Chief Medical Officer.
- If student’s mother/ father are unable to attend the admission process, then in favor of designated guardian affidavit attested by notary should be given.
- Entrant’s latest 04 colored passport sized photographs.
- Caste Certificate issued by District Magistrate (SC/ST/OBC category etc.)
- According to Appendix “A” Affidavit on general Rs.-10/- stamp paper attested by notary.
- If form is incomplete, in any case admission will not be provided.
- Entrants would be given maximum of 02 opportunities to get admission in the college.