- Applicant should be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- In all the three colleges, admission is applicable only in class-6.
- Applicant must have age between 9 years to 12 years for admission in class – 6. The age is counted at 1st April of succeeding year.
- If the applicant has passed class – 5 in previous year and not learning in any institution, his/her parent should verify this fact on the Affidavit made on Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs.10 to apply for admission.
- Application form is attached at the end of information booklet and necessary to be certified from the Principal/Head Master of the school where the student is studying in class-V, while applying for admission. In case the certification of the format is not feasible, submitting a certificate released by the Principal/Head Master will be mandatory. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained and the applicants will not be allowed to enter selection process.
- Application form (duly filled with above mentioned directions) is required to be submitted alongwith photo copies of the following documents :-
(A) Residential certificate of the applicant (issued by District magistrate)
(B) Photo copy from any of the following:-
- Either Aadhar Card of the individual or Enrolment slip (if Aadhar card is applied)
- Online issued Birth Certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation for urban area and Panchayat Secretary for rural area).
Applicant can participate in selection process in his/her respective Regional sports office/sports College on the pre-decided date by 8:00 A.M. for selection, (if accompanied with completed application form alongwith all the enclosures). Applicant can appear for the selection process from his/her respective region only. In case of not appearing in trial at own regional center, applicant won't be able to appear in other regions.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to appear in sports kit for initial section process.
- To pass the selection process (initial and mains), applicant will have to gain minimum 40% marks in physical examination and 40% in sports skills and sports examination.
- Athletics - Student want to appear in the test for Athletics, can apply for one of the following :-
- Running (100 Meters, 200 Meters, 400 Meters, 600 Meters, 1000 Meters), Jumper, Thrower (Javelin, Shotput)
- Volleyball - Boys want to apply for Volleyball selection process should have minimum height 165 CM and Girls 155 CM.
- Wrestling - For wrestling, boys can apply in the 38, 41, 44, 48, 52, 57, 62, 68 and 75 Kg weight group as formulated by Wrestling Federation and School Federation. Girls can apply for 33, 36, 39, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58 and 62 Kg weight group.
- Swimming - In the initial selection process, physical examination will only be held for 50 Nos. Merit list will be prepared on the basis numbers secured.
- For initial selection, main selection examination, counselling and admission, applicant will have to appear at pre-determined center on time otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.